Running coaching from a former world class athlete.
People have busy lives and running for most people is a hobby. Simple, structured 1-1 running coaching can help you enjoy running more, improve your running and give it a purpose, all while fitting around your work, family and social life.
- Coaching can help you improve by introducing or building on three key areas:
- Adding a structure, a plan and goals to the running you’re already doing.
- Providing accountability, feedback and purpose to your running in a friendly, personal and productive way.
- Ongoing support and guidance to help you avoid common pitfalls, injuries and training mistakes.
Coleman Opticians sports glasses will not only protect your eyes from harmful UV rays, accidental damage and injury but also enhance your performance.
Gaining the sharpest, most balanced vision can reduce fatigue and strain and improve eye-to-hand co-ordination and accuracy, giving you the edge over your competitors. We can help you select the correct frame and lens option for your chosen sport, whatever it may be.
Specific tints and filters can be used to help improve contrast and depth of field. Conventional sunglasses tint dull colours, meaning less contrast which can make it more difficult tracking a ball in the sky or on the field for example, whereas our specialist lenses have been specifically designed to enhance colours and help you perform at your very best.
Working closely with brands such as Oakley, Adidas, Bolle and Gator, we stock a fantastic range of sports eyewear that can be supplied either with or without prescription.
Take a look at just a few of the sports we specialise in…HERE
In 2014 I established Miller’s Fitness. My job is to drive across the whole of the United Kingdom finding gym equipment to sell to you at a second hand price. The gym equipment and weights I find are restored to the best of my ability and sold on at the used market value.
Why is it a good idea to train from home or set up your own gym?
1. No membership fee (or contract!).
2. No time wasted travelling to the gym.
3. No fuel wasted travelling to the gym.
4. Nobody using your equipment when you want to use it.
5. Second hand gym equipment never loses its value.
If you ever need to buy any gym equipment to set up or aid your own home gym, click the link on the Home page to check my stock. The link is updated daily with all the new equipment I find across the UK for you to buy. Likewise, if you ever need to sell any gym equipment please contact me.